What Makes Us Different
OneHealth Wellness Clinic is The Harris Center’s healthcare services offering. At a OneHealth Wellness Clinic, people can come to our primary care service locations and get treated for their whole health needs; therefore, we prioritize each one individually to receive the best health care. By offering comprehensive services, those we serve can develop the necessary relationships with their healthcare providers to improve health and wellbeing.
The Harris Center has developed primary care services with community partners like The University of Houston College of Medicine. This service is designed to help clients reach health-related goals, providing access to health coaching, healthcare screenings, transportation to and from your scheduled healthcare visits and so much more. Our whole-person approach will help clients achieve positive outcomes in both their physical and behavioral health.
The Harris Center’s Primary Care Services provides complete care ranging from disease prevention to management of complex and chronic conditions, and are dedicated to meeting the highest standards for health care delivery. Research shows that people who develop a relationship with a primary care provider live longer, healthier lives.
Why Choose Primary Care with The Harris Center?
- Care for physical, emotional, and social wellbeing
- Helps you set health goals.
- Treat illnesses and minor injuries
- Prevent or manage long-term conditions.
- Patient provider partnership
- Inclusive and equitable
Primary Care Benefits
- Easy access and communication with your primary care team to ask questions or get help.
- You, your family, your care team, and other health care providers work in partnership to improve and maintain your health.
- Your care team includes a navigator to help organize your care inside and outside the clinic, and to support you in achieving your goals.
- You work with your care team to create a personal care plan that is available to you and all your health care providers.
- You receive complete care ranging from disease prevention to complex and chronic condition management.
- Respect for language, culture and religious beliefs. Harris Center’s Primary Care Services are for everyone.
- We will work with you to promote healthy living so that you can enjoy good health.
Receive Care Now
- Virtual Visits – A live video chat for treating allergies, nausea, strains and sprains, sore throat, constipation, insect bites and more.
- Immediate Care – An in-person appointment for minor illnesses, aches and pains, vaccinations, sports physicals and more.
- Client Resources – To access helpful tips to stay on top of your health, please click here.
Download our brochure.
Primary Care Services
- Primary Health Screenings & treatment for prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma, and high cholesterol
- Women’s Health: wellness examinations, contraceptive counseling, and family planning
- Weight Management
- Medication Education and Answers
- Coaching for Health and Wellness
- Lifestyle Management and Supports
- Coordination of your health care with specialty health providers in the community
The Harris Center has partnered with Optum Integrated Behavioral Health Home to bring clients personalized care services. This cost-free service is designed to help clients reach health-related goals, providing access to health coaching, healthcare screenings, transportation to and from your scheduled healthcare visits and so much more. Our whole-person approach will help clients achieve positive outcomes in both their physical and behavioral health.
What is a Health Home?
The Harris Center Health Home is a model of patient care that uses a team-based approach and emphasizes care coordination, health coaching, and patient advocacy to provide quality care, help lower medical costs, and achieve an excellent patient care experience.
Did You Know?
You can prolong your life and lower the cost of your healthcare by taking control of your health. We can help you, along with your providers, to take control and improve your overall health and well-being.
Here When You Need Us
Our innovative technology through partnership with Optum Health & United Healthcare enables our care navigators to help coordinate care with your other health providers. This maximizes integrated care so we can focus on you.
As part of our commitment to provide you with the highest standard of care, we partner with you and collaborate with your other providers to achieve the best quality tailored care we can offer.